 Castle / 12430 (+20)
  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

righteous! that lion head over the main gate is just too cool! could we have some closer pics of it? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

im personally a big fan of maps, maps, and maps. I'd check out a map of medieval europe, middle east, and central asia. Those are the areas i personally like best. id also get a big version of Tolkien's Middle Earth for naming solutions; i know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) The Lion head is symbolic of recent events in the kingdom. Since this is an important plot element to some upcoming stories, I can't say much. However, all will be revealed soon. Glad to have a fan like you, todd. :) -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) Hey Len, Thanx alot man. For more detailed pics, check back tomorrow morning. Thanx again! -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I did a lot of research in coming up with all the name elements I used. First I sketched out a rough map of the Kingdom and the surrounding lands (which I'm still working on turning into something that can go up on my site) and divided the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My site is up

Hi all, My castle site is finally up! Some of the sections are less finished than others (the Structures page only contains one structure, for instance), but there's still a lot to look at. Any comments, questions and/or criticisms would be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

what an incredibly detailed site you have.. a chronology, bios, story.. i haven't even done anything but looked over it shortly to know you've got a lot of info packed into this thing. i look forward to seeing you expand it! as well as some more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Glad you noticed!

The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely get at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) flattered Sir. I don't share your sentiments, I'm afraid, but I thank you none-the-less. Someday I hope to deserve those comments as I approach the finale of my little story. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much! I cannot say for sure, but early estimates say that the next two chapters will be released in two or three weeks. Only 15 more chapters left... --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much Sir! You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in .castle, and for that I tip my hat to you. I hope that you are not dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says, the story itself has (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much, Sir. (...) Not to nit pick, but Formeathan is a storm dragon, not a fire dragon. Other than that you are correct, Vildegraas has disappeared and Tempi Frei has been trapped under the ocean. (...) Lenny is right on the money with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reply to Two Messages

In lugnet.castle, William P. (Pat) Hough writes: <SNIP> (...) I'm just as happy to see it released as you are, believe me ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) And why not? ;) (...) Thanks much, I don't know if you could call him a new dragon, but thanks for the compliment! (...) Thank you Sir, and I shall do my best. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

(...) Your site is one of the coolest castle I've seen. Not because of the moc's, like most rate the sites by, but because of the awesome detail and organization. I love how simple it is to navigate the site. I really like the bios of each person (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

(...) Pics with construction notes are up now. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction Eric (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I like that indeed! (And the story about the Goth club)... Now I have a question that perhaps I should know the answer to already (but don't)... This thread (and others) suggests that a great many of us have deep and creative fictional worlds (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) That doesn't mean I like the idea of it ending! I'd love it if it just kept growing and growing and growing, though yes, sooner or later it does have to end :( Of course that means you can work on another story line for us to drool over too ;) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

(...) avatar-style icons to represent who's talking works very well. The "story within a story" also reads quite smoothly- I think the banter between the tavern's inhabitants adds a lot. Your range of character bios is large and well-integrated with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact