 Castle / 12410 (+20)
  Reply to Two Messages

Reply #1: I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I shall update the AFOLA website at once!! See it at: (URL) #2: (...) Hoopla! Hoopla! 'Bout time... ;-] Pat Hough (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

Have covered a lot of missing details, and added onto the history of Legoland in a very big way. (URL) updated for MS word, and SunStar Office, which I must say I hate with a passion. Still working on illustrating this. The history is almost up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, Welcome! Nice meeting you! I like how you match names with descriptions, I try to do that too. Where did you get your knowledge on names - was it some site, a book, or just grab-bag info that you happened to know? I'd love to hear more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Sorry Dan but i totally disagree with you here. A shot to the eye of a huge dragon that has beaten its three dragon siblings as well as being invulnerable and immortal is not something just any ordinary joe can do. What i see Anthony setting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

You (your stuff / ideas) 're GREAT !!! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Gr0s8q.155@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

(...) The names and their definitions came from a book of names that my mom has. a few people who I didn't say befor are Dremtrin, Luke, and Elisha (Eleesha) Groups of people Royal Knights-Knights of the lion crest, ruler-King Leonard (Bold lion) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

I've been holding this one back until I got a better camera, and now that I do... I present Grand Gallstorm City, rebuilt and better than ever! (URL) are just preview shots. Better and more detailed photos will be uploaded within the next few days, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Places and Items of Tarhardis

The Royal Knights Castel -- Home of the Royal family Gershem -- (exile) A desert baren wast land used for o place of exile. 'size 100,000 sq. miles population about 350 and one building named K'zashion' the only known way to get there is by a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  History of Tarharis

The Knight's Sword A violent battle had occurred, the Royal Knights Castle was almost lost to the Dark Lord. He stood and watched. He was in black armor and had a long black sword. He walked toward the massive, wood doors and watched them chopped (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What's in a name, anyway?

Hello hello! Ive been thinking long and hard for medieval names for towns, cities and villages. Unfortunately, I seem to be having city-name-writers-block! I tend to get some ideas from ancient Greece and Star Wars planet names, but those'll only (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) lion head castle for some time. The new versions looks sweet. For some reason though I think I liked the tan eyes and lighter colored turret/crown better. It seemed more regal and less sinister. But perhaps that is your intent. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Valdimi -- Son of a merderd family, Brother to the lost, friend to the unknown. Grown as a gladiator, lives as a knight, becomes a Prince. Valdimir's father and mother were killed when he was 14. His older brother was taken befor Valdimir was 10. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

If your looking for a northwestern european flavour then take a look at (URL) roman, saxon and viking name suffexes mix and match them or add them to other appropriate words by the way, the list is a bit misleading as most of the celtic words are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: History of Tarharis

(...) Kevin, Sounds like a great start for a story! A lot of time went by in between... But I like how you end the history with a boy being born. It gives people a sense of expectation and foreshadowing, perhaps, that he is bound for greatness... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) you explain some background? This seems to be a cross between star-wars and fantasy. Where did this come from? You have to convince me to read through all that, <grin>. I mean, this is more than just a ten-minute read, this is hours... so, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) I haven't read the last 2 parts yet but I saw the pictures and I just have to say that the new dragon is just astonishing, it's a very brilient building and I love it Keep up the good job Bye, Love Lego, Love Castle We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed looking at your houses! The way you did the chimneys is very nice, I'm sure I'll be 'borrowing' that idea in my next ones! That's quite a collection of lattice pieces! Most from older sets, from the look I got (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) Hmm. That's a good list. Living in New England, and having used the suffix "Ham" for at least one of my villages, I often wondered what that actually meant... I see it in the Saxon section as meaning "village"... Back to Dave's question about (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact