 Castle / 12385 (+5)
  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

Anthony and Tamy, Absolutely amazing work! I'm a sucker for cross-over stories, especially if they're as well written and illustrated as this was! I'm insanely jealous, really ;). I'm more than happy with the results, especially since it was kind of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

Thanks! I have to admit, I had a great time doing this. Though Anthony deserves most of the credit, he did a great job editing the pictures to what we needed after I took them! For having very little time, I think it turned out very well. I'm just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  William Lister's MOC Castle Stuff

Hello castle-heads, William Lister asked me to post his castle stuff for your viewing pleasure, since he didn't want to go through the email verification. Anyway, you can see his work here: (URL) got an unfinished Crusader town, a Bull Castle and a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

(...) I'm guessing that 100 men, two castles, plus a village should give you more than enough fun for a day. Have fun! Magnus (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

I'm afraid I agree with you I dont belive they will ever get round to making all seven books (people can point and jeer in years to come if Im wrong). Dealing with the childrens market fads like HP never last. look at Pokemon, Power Rangers, Turtles (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact