 Castle / 12375 (+10)
  New Member

Hi all, I've been lurking on Lugnet for some time now, and finally got my membership put through. I have been working on a castle site of my own, which i hope to have finished (well, enough so to be worth looking at) this weekend or early next week. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Member

(...) Welcome William! I have to admit, as I was browsing through Brickshelf yesterday, I came across your pics, and I liked them alot! I was wondering just who they belonged to...but now I guess I know! I'm looking forward to seeing more! by the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  knights kingdom

hey everyone this first post here so dont bash me too much. well today i got the last set to complete my knights kingdom. i just love playing brickwars with the bulls on one side and the knights on the other side. im wondering what do u guys think (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

Hi Paul! Thanks for your kind words! I've actually had several arguments about the color scheme on this kit, both before and after it's release, and I'm glad I have someone on my side here! As for Lego making 20 more sets like this, you should write (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) Knights knigdom is actually an interesting expansion to the original royal knights. If you get a bunch of Royal Knights models, you could probably have a three way war. Knights v. Bulls v. Archers. (or maybe a four war war, depending on how (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) i give the castle to the knights and the seige machines to the bulls so its about an equal battle. some times i have some of my old minifigs take up arms and fight them both so its a three way battle sometimes. and for brikwars just go to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

My friends, Tamyra Teed, otherwise known as Mookie, and myself are proud to bring you the next chapter in the Chronicles of Ikros! This chapter is the first of three collaborative chapters scheduled for the Chronicles. And to commemorate my website (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) It was just to cool. There were some mistakes while recreating the charects. Little things like a wrong shield a wrong weapon. The next chapter must be within the next 2 days maybe 3. I can't wait. I thought that you would do all 6 chapters at (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) Hmmm...interesting. I checked out Brikwars.com, and it looks awesome enough. However, I couldn't find anything much to correspond to a castle war, most of it seems to revolve around modern and futuristic battles. Although I have a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

great job Tamyra! how lucky we all are that while the crew didn't land in blut'ader, they did happen to be within a few days of formeathan's cave! great job with pictures, story telling and everything! It was great! as always, my heart yearns for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact