 Castle / 12335 (+5)
  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

snip (...) Yep, thats Brave Sir Robin. I am working on some of the other character's emblems. From the first time I saw the LEGO gold crown I thought it looked like Arthur's in Holy Grail. But LEGO themselves made a short scene from the movie. I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: medieval villages

(...) Great half-timber stuff, Kyle! Do you have any more pics of those elephants? -Marc Nelson Jr. (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: medieval villages

Kyle, Looks great so far! ...I sure wish I had more of that style window, but as you say, we work with the resources we have... ;) ...The elephants look awesome too!! -H. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not long now...

(...) You mean Pawel right. That is bad I was looking foward to seeing Garalt in Blut Aider , But that is the way the ball bounces. Pawel has not put up an Elis and Blade comic In a long time. So seeing as it is olny about a week a way could you (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

(...) i disagree about the 'realism' aspect of it. two reasons: 1. the problem with melee style fighting is that in real warfare you always have to plan about the future. 85% casuality rate is unheard of in real warfare, because you will probably (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact