 Castle / 12338
Re: Not long now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, I know it's been awhile...

Due to extenuating circumstances, the guest author for the Chonicles of Ikros'
chapter 24 is unable to do his part, and I was forced to choose another.
However, we are now on track and expect an update within a week or so.
Conservative estimates point to a new chapter release by the 27th of February,
with another chapter following close behind.  I apologize for keeping you all
waiting.  Just take my word for it, the best is yet to come.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

On a side note, my website is coming ever closer to 30,000 hits!  Thats a far
cry from the 100 or so I had a year and a half ago.  I must thank all of you
for all the support you have given me this short time I've known you all.

You mean Pawel right. That is bad I was looking foward to seeing Garalt in
Blut Aider , But that is the way the ball bounces. Pawel has  not put up an
Elis and Blade comic In a long time. So seeing as it is olny about a week a
way could you tell us the guest auther is. How do you do something like this
do you send him or her your minifigs or douse he/she recreate them. So good
luck in the next 12 chapters or so and better change the last line in the
last chapter.

Danny