 Castle / 12314
12313  |  12315
Subject:
Not long now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:11:02 GMT

My friends, I know it's been awhile...

Due to extenuating circumstances, the guest author for the Chonicles of Ikros'
chapter 24 is unable to do his part, and I was forced to choose another.
However, we are now on track and expect an update within a week or so.
Conservative estimates point to a new chapter release by the 27th of February,
with another chapter following close behind.  I apologize for keeping you all
waiting.  Just take my word for it, the best is yet to come.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

On a side note, my website is coming ever closer to 30,000 hits!  Thats a far
cry from the 100 or so I had a year and a half ago.  I must thank all of you
for all the support you have given me this short time I've known you all.