 Castle / 12060 (+10)
  Re: The Interior of the house

this is great, tim! thanks for posting it so soon! i like the bed. another lil question: how did you cut up the helmet for yer guy (the name escapes me for the moment). like did you use an x-acto, did you cut your fingers? etc. thanks again -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  See Me

Wel I have never senn any of you guys. You guys have never seen me. So heres a pic of me my mom dad jenna and house. (URL) think you guys should all do this. I think we could get to know each other better if we know what we look like. I always try (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Interior of the house

(...) So soon? (...) thanks. (...) yup i used an x-acto, sad to say i didn't cut my fingers :( (...) T.S.Deering (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

i kinda agree with this. i know shiri's got pics of herself up on brickshelf. here's my mug: (URL) supposed to be my sigfig kian in my mouth. i didn't have my aperature low enough to catch it) peace -lenny ps. daniel your grammar is getting better, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

As my teaser promised, Sunday night (almost monday): The Caeric Revolution Part 4: Encounter At Edoine. (URL) also made some changes on the site. Instead of "News," I've redivided the parts into "Story:The Caeric Revolution", with links to each (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

Nice work Lenny, I am still amazed at the effectiveness of your pictures, without doing any photo editing. I think it may have something to do with the number of minifigs in your scenes. But then the story is also quite good, so they support each (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New MOC this one has a link

Daniel, Pretty cool, I especially like the shot of the back door, you have some nice interior detail on the wall. keep building! Magnus (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Just wondering when we are going to be getting those more detailed pics? I keep checking back and it's just the same pics.. not that they aren't eye candy! I want more! :) Any idea??? Let us know! I'm sure we are all waiting. Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: PHOTO EDITING..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

(...) Hi, Warnig: This is way off subject. I have been meaning to compliment you on your site, When I first found Lugnet I saw your site on cool site of the week. I thought it was great. Especially as it combined (very well) my two faviortes lego (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) the color that appears in the earth Mars sets and various other places recently. "Light" blue is a purer light blue (not greyish) that appears most commonly in old Maersk promotional sets. I assume that the shields here are sand blue. -- Tony (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact