 Castle / 11940 (+10)
  A Couple MOCs.

Hey everybody, I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of some MOCs I have lying around. I've now got pictures on my site of Vincent's new airship: The Malevolence II, and of the ships used by Morganoth's wraiths. Both vessels can be found in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Wow, compliments of Biblical proportion! Thanks a bunch. looking forward to more of the brick testament Jon (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) since human doors are 5 high, a 4 stud diameter door would probably be ideal for Hobbits. Using similar techniques, I just mocked up such a door. Use two 1x6x2 arches, one inverted, with a plate between them. Due to the way a Hobbit hole will (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) "what... he brought all his engineers with him to the Isle?" Now I see that you mean the ship he took to the Isle. Cool! (...) kinda looks like a tools tree. And is it hot-glued on? On a related note, here's a trivia question: What part (made (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) Yes, I do believe it is Lego, and I must give mad-props on this (to use a street term I normally wouldn't use).. If what I think is correct, I believe that is the "feather" ring, and I think this is the first time I have seen it used. I am (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) Yep Tony, it is the tools ring, I just cut the center pieces out of it and I held it to the ball using wax, no hot-gluing for me ;-). And thanks Brett for the "mad-props." (...) Yeah, it just seemed like the right element for the job. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A Caeric Teaser!

I've been pretty busy lately, so part 4 of my story is gonna be in the works until prolly sunday night. but heres a teaser.. hopefully to set your minds to work. (URL) course any speculation is welcome, but nothing will be confirmed or denied. peace (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Elaboration on the excerpt

Hey guys! First, lemme say thank you to everyone who posted feedback on the first excerpt. I'm working hard on the illustrated version, which will come out soon, so sit tight for more updates. I'll post the companion chapter to the previous soon, so (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickmania goes to Brickswest!

Hello everyone! This is an announcement to anyone concerned that I am travelling out to Brickswest next month to take part in activities there. Here is the official description of the workshop I am hosting: "Daniel Siskind, owner of Brickmania (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: A Caeric Teaser!

(...) OOOooohhh... things do not bode well for the little wolfpacker. But no! Someone must interfere! Someone must save the life of the poor man (who probably is recieving sentance from a perfectly legal trial looked upon by a collection of his (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact