 Castle / 11945
Re: A Couple MOCs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:15:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett Kingery writes:
The other creation is of my medievil version of the statue of Atlas.  Take a
look:

I love it!  But, um... what is the ring around the ball?  Is that Lego?  It
kinda looks like a tools tree.  And is it hot-glued on?

Yes, I do believe it is Lego, and I must give mad-props on this (to use a
street term I normally wouldn't use)..

Yep Tony, it is the tools ring, I just cut the center pieces out of it and I
held it to the ball using wax, no hot-gluing for me ;-).  And thanks Brett
for the "mad-props."

If what I think is correct, I believe that is the "feather" ring, and I
think this is the first time I have seen it used.  I am only angry because I
wanted to be the first to use such a ridiculous piece in a MoC, but even if
it hasn't been done before, it has now :)

Yeah, it just seemed like the right element for the job.  I'm pretty happy
with the way it turned out.

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/