 Castle / 11949
Re: A Caeric Teaser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
I've been pretty busy lately, so part 4 of my story is gonna be in the works
until prolly sunday night. but heres a teaser.. hopefully to set your minds
to work.

of course any speculation is welcome, but nothing will be confirmed or denied.

peace and freedom
-lenny

OOOooohhh...  things do not bode well for the little wolfpacker.  But no!
Someone must interfere!  Someone must save the life of the poor man (who
probably is recieving sentance from a perfectly legal trial looked upon by a
collection of his peers and judged guilty of the crime that he was accused of
commiting, and thus warrenting this horrific situation in which his life must
be taken so that amends can be made, baring of course any ideas that he was
set up by some mysterious one armed forestman who snuck into his house late at
night and he simply found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Well,
ok, if he was in his own home then he really couldn't be in the wrong place,
you know, cause he lives there, so really it should be the right place at the
wrong time.  But even then he lives there, and if he was there at a time when
he was supposed to be asleep, or even taking part in any mentionable activity
that is concidered socially acceptable to occour within one's domicile, then
he would have been inside his house at the right time.  So in all actuality he
would have been in the right place at the right time with an intruder being
there at the wrong place at the wrong time, as he did not live there and it is
never acceptable at any time of day to be somewhere where you are not welcome)

Good stuff! :)

--Anthony