 Castle / 1193
Re: Other Castle Guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:44:05 GMT

Brown Falcon?
I didn't see these anywhere...

Can someone send me a picture? (I sent for the S@H catalog just yesterday...)

Don't worry, you're not missing anything. It's only a stupid parrot, but it's
brown. That's all. I say that TLC makes a new bird, with it's wings spread so
it can actually look like it's flying. It could look like this(kind of):

                  /\
                 (  )
             ----    ----
               /      \
               ~~~~~~~~
Of course it would look a lot better. It could have a hole for feet, so figs
could hold it on their hand. I didn't mind their bat, and after the spider and
scorpian, this wouldn't be very hard at all. Make it brown, and you'd have a
pretty decent  falcon, instead of a stupid parrot.

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net