 Castle / 1192
Re: New castle minifigs--in which sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hmm... How many figures come with the set overall?  And how big is the
baseplate?

Seven, and a Skeleton.  The minifigs are: King Leo, Queen Leonora, Princess
Storm, the Captain of the Guard (my Title), a Soldier, and two Bullmen.  The
Baseplate is the same design as 4990 and 5986, and has a 32x48 footprint.

  Someone else has no doubt observed this, but what's the connection between
the Princess and Gail Storm, our intrepid Adventurer?  Do the faces resembe
each other at all, inasmuch as minifig faces all sort of resemble each
other... 8^)

    Dave!