 Castle / 1219
Re: Other Castle Guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Brown Falcon?
I didn't see these anywhere...

Can someone send me a picture? (I sent for the S@H catalog just yesterday...)

Don't worry, you're not missing anything. It's only a stupid parrot, but it's
brown. That's all.

Hey!  I *like* the "stupid parrot" shape!  If you don't want yours, I'll take
'em!  Except for the actual parrot, I've got enough of those...

Jeff