 Castle / 1180
Re: Other Castle Guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Does anyonw know if you can the guard that as far as I can tell, only comes in
sets 6091, and 6096? He's the one with the brown moustache. I like this guy
better than the other common guard with a black moustache, but you can only
get him in the two biggest sets.

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net

Sadly enough... yes... As far as Leo's Knights go:

Queen Leonora (Black hat) - 6091/6098
Princess Storm (Female knight) - 6091/6098
King Leo - 6026, 6091/6098, 6095
Black Moustached Soldier - 4811, 6026, 6091/6098, 6094, 6095 (with knight's
helmet)
Brown Moustached Soldier - 6091/6098, 6096

So sadly enough... you have to be willing to shell out about $50 USD (or $90
for 6091/6098) if you want to get one... Or just wait until somebody parts out
these sets and auctions 'em off (possibly resulting in a fortune for said
somebody, considering the princess, queen, brown falcon, green jewel, rare
knight, baseplate, etc)... OR there's always the possibility that TLC comes out
with a minifig pack next year with him... (Pretty please?)

DaveE