 Castle / 1197
Re: Other Castle Guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:04:52 GMT

Shiri wrote:

Just hope they'll follow the ninja pattern - the minifig pack came a year
after the sets...

-Shiri

I hope they don't wait that long.. I want the minifig pack NOW! and I
want them only wearing the new helmet and the visored helmet in the
minifig pack. They can keep those iguana head helmets and the kings
crowns, I've got enough of those to make 40 or 50 kings..

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!