 Castle / 11905 (+10)
  A second little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) LEONARD! :) (...) Aye, it be true, 'tis a dwarven castle I be buildin. But there be a greater story behind the castle than just bein' Dwarven. Nay, some say it be haunted with the evil spirits! Others say it be a place of sleeping giants. Only (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

(...) <----snippage----> (...) Wow.... poetic, wonderful, I'm jealous! I can't wait for it to be illustrated. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  a preview of my work.........not that great but hey check it out anyway

hey everybody heres some of my work in progress....i hope to have the pix of the accual scene soon As the rain came down, the knight’s road throw the forest of evil chasing a thief from the town of Cloreia. "Come back hear thief!" shouted one of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

(...) let me first start by saying "wow!!!...!!!" damn thats awesome....really cool, can't wait to see the pics for it (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm looking forward to my Blacksmith's Shop waiting for me when I get back stateside, it looks like a terrific set, merging the new cool details of newer sets with the back to basic brick contruction of castle's golden age. Actually, considering the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Woah, very nice. I can't wait to see this illustrated. :-) -L (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Jay, Excellent background story! You've really started "In the beginning" with your world, and I can imagine it took a lot of thought. Creation stories are an important part of a society's culture, and this really fleshes out your world and makes it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

(...) Bruce (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6080 and 6074, modularity

(...) As you mentioned in your message elsewhere, these were great modular designs. I took two 6074 and two Guarded Inns and simply plugged them all together to form a fairly large (by Lego set standards) castle. I really do hope that we soon see a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact