 Castle / 11885 (+10)
  A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

I just wanted to show off a little something I'm working on. Enjoy. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) My My Mr. Sava, That Dwarven Castle is ggggggg-great, I cannot wait to see more pictures of it. Is there an interior of the castle with furniture and so on???? Keep up the good work. Oh and the Subject you used was so funny :cD T. Deering (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  i call it "The Grimskull"

hey everybody, finally got some pix tooking of my airship "the grimskull" check it out and post reply's of what you think of it (URL) to have more up soon....... laterz, Joey (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Just felt like saying I got my Blacksmith shop today.

Yes I did get And just built it. Looks great Dan. It is awsome. I don't know if any you got it today but newjersey coneticut and new york should have. East coast and people who asked for 2 day deliver get it first then centrel america then west (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) chapter for months. Just like Keven I have beed waiting so long for his chapter I just give up. The castle rocks hope you didn't have to tear up the wizard school to build. Lego should publish this set as a MOC. I just got the Black Smith Shop (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm in Metro NYC - got mine today. Quite impressed after a the once over. The box is color printed - unlike the Guarded Inn reissue. Congrats again to David Siskind. I feel compelled to comment on this set in the context of TLC in general. I just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. The sets have been decreasing in basic parts and creativity for quite a while now. Many of the sets are so specialized you can't build anything even remotely different with them. 10-15 years ago it was easy to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  My first impressive MOC

I have been makeing MOCs for a while. Just little one room homes witha bed. Then after getting the Blacksmith shop and putting it in my town it towered over the small houses. So I took 3 small houses and built a big one. It's a bit taller then the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

I used McDonalds Coffee stirrers for a trireme I built five or six years ago. They're nice and long and have a paddle on the end. -Xanthra47 Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GLquEu.Hr5@lugnet.com... (...) goes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Review of 3739: Blacksmith Shop

The review can be found on my page: (URL) the way - I loved it :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact