 Castle / 11892
11891  |  11893
Subject:
My first impressive MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:38:26 GMT

I have been makeing MOCs for a while. Just little one room homes witha bed.
Then after getting the Blacksmith shop and putting it in my town it towered
over the small houses. So I took 3 small houses and built a big one. It's a
bit taller then the black smith shop but not as wide. Theres 2 floors. 2
minifigs , a wizard and his pumkin man house keeper. This is my olny
brickfest worthy MOC. It's good because it has nice peices and a good amount
of peices. I am missing some roof peices but I am ordering them today. It
took me about 2 hours to build. It's not Chris's wizard tower or Anthony's
Dwarf castle but it goes good with the blacksmith shop.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10965

Daniel