 Castle / 11899
Re: My first impressive MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey Daniel, that house looks pretty good.  It has a kind of fortressy look
to it.  Nice use of the hinges too.  I'm glad you let us see the inside
details of it.  ;-)

On a different note, what kind of camera are you using to take your
pictures?  I've noticed that in most of your pictures the background is more
in focus than your actual legos are.  Is there a way you can manually focus
your camera so that your legos are in focus, but the background is out of focus?

Also, is there a way you can take smaller images?  Or if you're scanning the
pics, reduce them in size before you post.  I can view them fine, but for
some people with slower connections, it's agonizingly slow for just one
picture to come up if it's super-huge.

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
I have been makeing MOCs for a while. Just little one room homes witha bed.
Then after getting the Blacksmith shop and putting it in my town it towered
over the small houses. So I took 3 small houses and built a big one. It's a
bit taller then the black smith shop but not as wide. Theres 2 floors. 2
minifigs , a wizard and his pumkin man house keeper. This is my olny
brickfest worthy MOC. It's good because it has nice peices and a good amount
of peices. I am missing some roof peices but I am ordering them today. It
took me about 2 hours to build. It's not Chris's wizard tower or Anthony's
Dwarf castle but it goes good with the blacksmith shop.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10965

Daniel

Thanks Wilson. I figured out how to make to the pictures small so you helped
me alot. My camera takes pretty clear pictures but up untill you told me
this I didn't know what I could do. Once I get my roof tiles it will look
cool. I tried to make the interor like the blacksmith shop. By useing the
barrel the bed the tables chairs but the big desk was my idea. If you saw
it. I put it in forest town so it should look foresty. I hope lego makes new
castle MOCs. Like a n air ship maybe yours or a cottage like Anthony's
Mala's cottage maybe a tower like chris's wizard tower.