 Castle / 11898
Re: A trilogy of teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:43:47 GMT

teser pic two:
the arrival of Lord Velghast (the villain) in Velaria, as his skeletal army
genuflect.

Jay,

very nice work.....i ecspecially like Velghast he looks awesome, can't wait
to see more of your work.....

Agreed, the Velghast pic is super-cool!  He looks very villianous, the way
it should be.  Will there be stories to carry out the full effect of these
teasers in the future?

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/