 Castle / 11655 (+20)
  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC.

That really does look fantastic. I'll add my voice to say Id love to see some interior shots and some nice lowdown minifig eye-view shots :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Elin (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More!

XP .castle Hey castle fellas, Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

Hi Daniel, (...) Well, the Gathering (a CW-sponsored event) was held at the Brickfest on july last year, yes. This year's dates have not been published yet, like Magnus said. (...) You're welcome to bring whatever you want, but like Magnus said (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

Hello again, castle nuts! I thought y'all might be interested in the new custom designs I had come up with. My total now sits around 16 so if you haven't seen any of them before this would be a great time. Also, I finally have stickers available for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) don't expect feedback. especially for story related stuff. ive had some trouble history with expecting ppl to post about the stuff ive done. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. the philosophy i work from is this: would you do it without (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

Erik Johnson <erikj@ufbi.ufl.edu> wrote in news:3C3F6857.FA4FBE...i.ufl.edu: (...) I think they're abso-freakin'-lutely gorgeous! Are you offering these sticker sets up for sale? If you are put me down for a few dozen! (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) ACK! TIMMY! Be afraid, be VERY afraid! plucky - who is rethinking the visit to the isle, a Timmy may be too much to handle! (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  broom calvary

I just came up with a great (I think) idea picture this. the mecanary band moves silently up the hill aproching the enemy encampment. the captian gives the signal and 14 black clad mercanerys soar ino the sky on broomsticks dropping torches and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Yo dave, That's actually a great idea! wish i'da thought of that! I've always integrated mages into my armies, to act as added force, but i guess the thought of flying soldiers never popped into my head. Perhaps you can assemble such a cavalry (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Good idea! That's cool. I oughta try that. I would like to see a pic though. ~Dan (URL) <--My LEGO Site (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Richard, check out this link for great 2002 spiderman pictures: (URL) know its not really castle related, but since Richard asked in this newsgroup, it seemed like the best place. (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) WOW! The bar has just been raised so high its hard to see from the ground! I'm interested to know, how did you come up with the layout? Is this based on an existing castle at all? Did you do any paper planning or did you just build it? I'd (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I wanna see your fellowship!

(...) Here's my page: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  updates to paranor

Took a few more pictures of the castle, a few people requested that I did so. You can find them at: (URL) took a bunch of pictures of the family crests that adorne the walls of the castle. Not complete, but it will never be unless the LEGO company (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: church pics taken

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) like the glass windows. As a suggestion, something that always adds a ton is not letting the structure become box-y. I.e. add jutting stuff, or sunk-in windows, or statues... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) Don't know what it was before, except maybe Geocities getting a little quirky. If you continue to have more problems, please let me know! I'm almost ready to add a few more segments in the story, and I'd like them to be as trouble-free as (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

I would like to see a pic though. I would too. I have a scanner and a pretty good cammra but i dont now how to post it. i also have only one broom at the moment (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact