 Castle / 11640 (+20)
  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) for what you are doing is well done too. Too bad there seemed to be a break on page 3 and I couldn't keep on going ... -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

(...) cleaning, just stick the helmet at the end of a spear and go to work dusting them ;) -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: LOTR update

Also, I've been making a small group of elves for my castle/fantasy world, and have found that the ninja/samurai heads with the headbands look quite cool as elf heads. (Not a complaint about the ones you used, just a comment). Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

Inspire me it shall! I look forward to attempting to replicate the use of the broom handle as a "special command plume". Awesome job! Technically Centurion helmets had plumes which were perpendicular to the helmet...or 90 degrees from the one you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: My Centurion.

ACK! though I have to admit it looks good. Good job! I just hope if Lego creates this theme that they find a different helmet configuration. I really hate that iguana head helmet... Although, it might be a good use for some of these helmets if I can (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: city hall phase 4 photos uploaded

(...) I thought that was really quite neat too, Ben! Calum (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  New MOC.

I have just finished my latest MOC, the palace of Tolidar, and I cant wait to show it to someone :) The model is almost finished, Im short on 28 darkgrey 2x2 slopes , and there are going to be more minifigs in the courtyard, but Im waiting on a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) I see there's a door to the mural gallery. Is the gallery accessible and/or detailed? Is there a water gate I didn't see? I'm suddenly tempted to actually buy some more Droid Escapes. . . The use of gray BURPS is nifty. The baseplates outside (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) That's what we're here for! ^_^ (...) Yay! I'm really looking forward to the interior pics! :D (...) Oh yes, I like it very much! I only hope my castle looks half as good when it is finished! Jeff (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) As you should Be!!! The rounded Tower walls are most excellent. (URL) too am trying the same thing…) And the Gate with the concaving arches leading towards the door is wonderful. (URL) I've found this style to be the most realistic entrance in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

al right first. i realy want to know do you people care anymore? should i just stop posting about my island of mist. cause i am getting very little feedback. i know its hard to read cause i cant spell, but i am improveing. now to get down to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) what you come up with. My suggestion to improve your responses is to have a "finished" project to show us. I don't mean that you have to post your whole story at once (none of us does that), but to have something that is really ready to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) GREAT JOB! =) I like the design and the look! Need more pictures its too good to let by with just a few! I really enjoy seeing castles in scale, Makes me want to siege the thing! lol A+ keep up the good work and please MORE pictures before it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) Wow - it's beautiful! What's that thing in the middle of the courtyard - is it a well? Can't wait to see pictures of the interior... -Bryan P.S. I'm in love with the Lego light grey. :) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC.

That really does look fantastic. I'll add my voice to say Id love to see some interior shots and some nice lowdown minifig eye-view shots :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Elin (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More!

XP .castle Hey castle fellas, Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact