 Castle / 11600 (+20)
  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) 5!? Dang, I need a better job :) I'll be ordering 1 in 3 days, along with some other stuff as well, but still, just 1 :( Glad to hear that about it though, I think I'll be building the model as is and keeping it for my city (once I have one). (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

(...) low and behold, I find out that you made the crusader figs as well! :-D Great work on both of them' (crusaders and Romans) look forward to more, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) I love it! This is exactly what I was asking for! Yippee! You rock! P.S. Check out (URL) McDonald's appearance of Timmy at Legopalooza. (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Wow! Seeing such awesome piece of achitecture lets me almost abandon Model Team and become a Castle fan. Great work! Andreas (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I'd certainly have to agree with the appearance difference...however, if you're doing a scene with pikemen inside a shielded area with other soldiers around them, then no-one will be able to notice the handguard...and it does make it easier (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

(...) Those crusaders that came with those customised bucket and Norman helmets? Those were awesome! Were those helmets ever put into minor "production"? I seem to remember there being talk of them being offered for sale, and I know I could use a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

I would be interested in seeing the packaging for this set. Can anyone upload a scan to Brickshelf? Bryan "Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GpMH41.5r9@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) If you look at Legend Guarded Inn, Elin has 25 copies of it. So it isn't surprising, at least to me that she would order a bunch of quantities of the Blacksmith shop. I'll probably eventually buy 3 of them. (maybe more...who knows....but at (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ request

Hi Cary, This is a great idea, thanks. I am now wracking my brain, trying to think of what questions are frequently asked in Castle. Hmmm. Anyone out there have some suggestions? -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cary Clark" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ request

Hmm a lot of stuff asked is speculative, like questions about factions, or already covered by the set database or peeron. Questions Like what non castle sets are good for parts sourcing or what (non castle generic) parts can be coverted into castle (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hallo Andreas! (...) Danke, danke :-) (...) Soweit warst Du doch gestern schon, als Du zurecht(!) Jon Furmans wohlgestalte LotR-Minifigs bewundertest. Aber Du brauchst Dich mit Deinen ModelTeam-MOCs ja auch nicht zu verstecken, im Gegenteil! Die (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Short short sword

(...) one way to make those Roman-like short swords is to take one of the pirate cutlasses, hack away the handle guard, and cut the curving tip off to give the sword a sharp point (sorry i dont have pics - not a member...yet ;). I use these swords (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heres how i did avek ridge, as seen in my most recent story update. (URL) sure this isn't as innovative as i think it is, but here it is for anyone who wants it. ive really like the results ive had with it peace -lenny (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

Wow, that's great. Any chance you could stick a closeup picture of the 2 minifigs up on brickshelf? I'm really keen to see what they are like. Richard. "Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GpMH41.5r9@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my island of mist all of you IOM dwellers i have a question especially wilson raska

(...) Thanks Ben. ever since i failed a reading test i have been getting better at my spelling. i am evan in a spelling B. im not going to win but what the hey. i would also like like to say all the charecters in the first group are up plus some (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My little ISCC entry..

Hi everybody, Just thought I'd post a link to my ISCC entry, "Melkor's Spire": (URL) PLMKWYT. All comments are welcome. Thanks, Fritz (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR update

I'm straying into The Two Towers here, but My take on the Riders of Rohan and Faramir's Rangers of Ithilien are up now. If only I could find some green hands! (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

This may help: (URL) you’d have to buy a pair… :) Hope that’d help, --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What color are those? (was: LOTR update)

(...) while. Neither of the other two colors would be ideal, but would be better than what I've got! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact