 Castle / 11540 (+10)
  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Thanks for that, I know I had alot there :) (...) I'll have to do that, I was just using the Lego S@H Web Page. Perhaps I should call to make sure as well! (...) Argh! I haven't seen one of those 1200 piece buckets anywhere here in Rochester (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: oops, here is the link for the Lotr update

lol they are great. I suppose if the recent batch of fairly duff Lego sets have given us anything, you've shown us what here very good thanks for sharing -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

<snip> (...) Brett, megabricks are those great big (LEGO) bricks you find under a lot of the Fright Knights and Ninja sets, as well as most recent others. Look at <set:6097> for an example. All the big green bricks at the base are referred to as (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Ahhh, I was thinking Mega-Bloks or something :) I'd never heard the "megabrick" term before, thanks for clarifying! plucky (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  BrickCaster Site Update

Added new Star Wars page, new lego racers page and more DAT files. Damien (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heya, i think id like to insert some wisdom here. i, too, love landscaping.. and am trying to use it in more of my creations. ive found that hollowing is the best way to get the most out of your brick. in my town glen caer ( (URL) ) there are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff

heya leah.. these are all really cool. especially the interiors, very delightful to look at. the aquana pynora looks a little 'boxy'.. like a department building rather than an old sage's home.. but the details are spectacular.. i really like how (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some castle scenes...

(...) castle? as a scene itself it kinda awe inspiring for the work you put into to it, but other than that kinda boring. if there was a way to move the eye somewhat closer, like a more dramatic shot. but i dunno how to do that. (...) i like the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Catalog of Ideas

(...) While I can't keep it up to date, I actually do have a good start at such a reference. See this page: (URL) for example. I have made some effort to index pictures from MOCs which include interesting details. I would love to find a way to split (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Is this in the FAQ? Other names I have seen or used: - super bricks - base bricks Frank (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact