 Castle / 11401
  Tanarth has been Updated!

Check out my Castle page, I've added 2 new structures for my Village of Tanarth. Hopefully on this break I'll get quite a few of the buildings in my head built and add drastically to my village! (URL) is where you want to go :) check under the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Very nice, Mookie! I like them a lot, but I'd like to see interior shots. :) One problem I did have with the Seminary, though, is the line of blue bricks in the roof where the slope angle changes. It'd look much nicer without them, I think. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really like the unique design of the bottom windows on the seminary. The added texture to the front of the building makes it look less "boxy" than most buildings you see. Really like the tavern and the five rooms above. I would love to see a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really liked the seminary, but in both buildings I would like to tell you I appreciate your efforts to get away from plain flat walls by making them more 3-D by giving them not only windows, but having patterns sticking out around the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Tamy, very nice indeed. I agree w/ Pawel; the geometry around the windows really adds to the seminary. I like the overall "feel" of both buildings. -Chris (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Hey Tamy, great stuff! Both are very solid, "villagy-looking" buildings. I really like the wall pattern on the Greylen Quarters, you've pulled off the stone effect very well. I also liked the little hill at the corner of the Quarters. That, and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Great stuff, tamy! Now, to get off topic, what camera do you take your pictures with? They're so good i'm envious ;) -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I've been trying many different configurations of windows over the last few months, Most of them probably haven't been photographed though :( There's nothing I hate more than a boxy flat building/castle. (Right Shiri?) I've always tried to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Some people like that effect others don't from what I've heard... I think I did it a little to randomly, and with a little more forethought it might turn out better.. though I'm happy with how it looks anyway! The hill came from the slope pack (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Well... I've been switching between 3 different digital cameras here, I believe these were taking with an old Sony Mavica, for some reason it does best with the colors with my lighting scheme I've set up indoors (it's getting very tiring to haul (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Full pictures of the village probably won't be available for quite a while yet :( I'm guessing at least a year or better, I've got a lot of work to finish up yet and some major building to happen. Maybe when I get a little closer to finishing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) *Gosh*! Yesterday I spent about forty minutes browsing your site and writing a detailed reply with tons of specific comments, feedback, and all that good stuff. I even took the time to point out a few specific typos. I can't believe it didn't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Thanks Shiri, I think I found a few more mistakes and corrected them. That's what I get for creating the pages at 2am when I was already pretty tired from building. I'll probably add interior to the structures after I get more built. I want to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)