 Castle / 11322
  Caerany update

After some building and photographing, I'm pleased to announce an update to my site. (URL) More News (story), including two battles! (relatively small) the plot thickens! * News Pictures of Coplton Marketplace with Rikly's Blacksmith shop and the NA (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) [SNIP] (...) Lenny, Nice job! I like your storyline, it has a lot of potential for conflicts (which I like): intrigue, territorial disputes, a heavy-handed occupying government, freedom fighters, etc. I like the two battles, too. I like how (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

Lenny, Nice work here. As I think I've said before, I like your cities. They are tiny but give a great feeling of a bustling, busy place where people are living their lives. Your storyline is also well done. I like the news clip feeling that it has. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) thank you.. i was hoping that all those elements were coming through! (...) this was actually very important in the entire story, since the occuping gov't has gunpowder how could anyone fight them? but in reality there are some major (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) thank you.. it is what i was trying for. (...) hey, your house was so cool.. i was home one day with nothing to do and i said.. you know, i think i have enough extras to build that.. and i did (had to steal some from existing mocs for the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) Lenny, what else can I say but ditto? Great buildings, good story (albeit stuff onto one page), keep up the good work! --Anthony (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) the news page has been bothering me for quite some time, and i think you're right, it would work better and faster to divide it up. so far ive split it into two pages. thanks for the input, and i eagerly await chapter 24! hopefully when i get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)