 Castle / 11240 (+20)
  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) That Blacksmith Shop is incredible! They kept all the best parts of Dan's already impressive MOC, and even went above and beyond, adding details like the attic, torches, and weapons rack. This is probably the first thing I've seen from Shop at (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

As a happy purchaser of the 'original' of this set from www.brickmania.com, I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. a) It's a wonderful set. Between the details Dan threw into the interior, to the sturdy walls, to the ivy on the outside. It was a joy to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: three fantastic castles

(...) Wonderful little castle. (...) Wonderful big castle. (...) Mein Gott! Bruce (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) further connects (in my mind) to building, founding, and guilds... :) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) In addition to the posts suggesting it may be available in the UK, it is also possible that LD has simply not yet worked out the details of distribution. I haven't even seen a formal announcement from them on the set, or the series. I suspect (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) But if I never buy a house, where will I put this collection of LEGO that currently fills several rooms in my apartment?? =) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Uhhhh What is going on?!? Why hasn't LEGO said anything about this before. I must have any info anyone can give me! OMG. I just had a thought. What if some of the Bricktopia buildings made it into this MOC program. No words would desrcibe how (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) It's called a leak, almost certainly unintentional on TLC's part... -John (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hello everyone! I was as surprised and to see this post as anyone last night. I obviously knew of this set, but I don't think this is how LD intended to unveil their first MOC product. I don't mean to scold the folks of Lugnet for jumping the gun, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

In lugnet.castle, Allen Carley writes: <snip> (...) I'm guessing the attic was added as a way to sure up the roof a bit. The version of this that I had seen seemed a bit "fragle" in the roof area. Adding the attic is a great way to tighten things up (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I hope so too, but when comparing the different inventories of the US and Dutch shop at home sites, it doesn't seem likely. Check out the mega-track set that is not available in the red-white-and-blue of The Netherlands. And it's been in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Hi everyone (but expecially Dan and the FINE folks at LD) - Now I feel really bad about posting about this set yesterday. I found it on the Lego website, so I assumed that it was public knowledge, and that I was simply out of the loop. I had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I'm in the US. For me the set is currently listed as "Not Available" (but I expect that will change :-)). I don't know about other countries. - Paul (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Were you paid in LEGO bricks? Now *that* would have been cool !! <grin> Seriously though, thanks for your post. It was both informative and enlightening on a subject we would all agree is most wonderfully cool... :) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Well design dilemma!

I have a problem! I'm Lego-ing as usual and I'm stuck. I have lot's of ideas but I just can't choose. Usually it's the other way around...:) I have built five slightly different well designs and I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Uh-oh. It seems I spoke too soon. <puts on the cloack of shame> Now the Blacksmith Shop is also to be seen in the Dutch section, under 'Hard to Find'. No price and 'not available', but the picture is there. LD, I apologize for my quick jump (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

(...) appreciate (...) Elin, I am digging design 4. The use of the lightsaber handles with the jewel is nifty, and regal. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

fantastic! how do they choose? i hope they'll do the same with Chris' wizard's tower (URL) would be great (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) As someone who saw a version of it 'in progress' last night, I'll vouch for it being "truly amazing"!! Congrats from the whole GMLTC, Dan. You've definitely brought a LOT of creativity and skills to our little club. We can't wait to see what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

(...) is blessed or sacred, then it's a whole other story :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact