 Castle / 11249
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:51:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Allen Carley writes:
<snip>
c) I'm interested in knowing the differences between the 'original' and Lego
Direct 'official' versions.  I'm noticed the chiminy, the new 'attic', and
what looks like Queen Leonora (apparently, the blacksmith has made enough
money that his wife no longer has to help out.  Good for him!).  I can't
make out some of the other changes in the interior, but it looks like they
are there.

I'm guessing the attic was added as a way to sure up the roof a bit. The
version of this that I had seen seemed a bit "fragle" in the roof area.
Adding the attic is a great way to tighten things up and add a nice feature
at the same time.

jt