 Castle / 11250
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark de Kock writes:
Great set! Only one question: Why, LEGO, why only in the USoA ?????
Is the rest of the world not 'good enough' to get these kind of gems?

In addition to the posts suggesting it may be available in the UK, it is
also possible that LD has simply not yet worked out the details of
distribution.  I haven't even seen a formal announcement from them on the
set, or the series.  I suspect they may update the website and make it more
worldwide as the sell-date of Jan 30 gets closer...

-H.
I hope so too, but when comparing the different inventories of the US and
Dutch shop at home sites, it doesn't seem likely. Check out the mega-track
set that is not available in the red-white-and-blue of The Netherlands. And
it's been in the USoA for a long time.
Mark -still hoping for this one too- de Kock