 Castle / 11140 (+10)
  Re: Light'Ader

(...) using now, instead of the white ones. You are indeed right that the other ones were too bulky. I like the bits of grey around the tower, they add to the worn effect. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) I love your model Chris! The shelves with the books are nice and the wizards messy workingroom is really lovely. But of course my eyes have been fixed longest time on the tree: that is in fact georgeous! Have you thought about sending a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) For us Americans, thats 31.5"x31.5"; 21.5" high; 55" long with the courtyard. :D (...) LD *NEEDS* to sell 1x3s; I can't build much of anything without them!! Anyway, I too am working on a big castle project: (URL) doubt it'll be done anytime (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops!

Yup, that's a wee bit big! Man i wish I had piecs to build something that big, I'm still using castle wall pieces for my walls. BTW, I love the main curtain wall, it reminds me a lot of the castle Pawel took to Brickfest this summer. I couldn't (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

I dunno if it is quite as huge as some of the others castles out there (about 80 by 100 pegs), but I have a pretty big castle that I built over the summer right after Brickfest, and which I intend to improve when I get home over Xmas. I posted a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) Si. (...) Yes, but here is why I resorted to using black: 1) It's available in the 3033 tubs, which makes it available on Brickbay at a descent price. 2) I can order black slopes from S@H. 3) Black arches are a lot more available than white or (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks :) No reason - I didn't really think about it before now. I guess I like stuff by the water because you get a lot of variety that way. Having a stream flow by a MOC can really spice things up, PLUS, you figure that most people in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops!

(...) I used MLCad's measuring thing: It's 5 feet by 5 feet, aprox. (...) Man, it sounds like that Brickfest was pretty darn cool. I wish I could have made it there! (...) Well, there are actualy only wall-walk doors on the sides facing the walls. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks. I notice that a lot of work can go into the landscape around the MOC, and it sets the tone nicely for the MOC itself. I usually don't have th patience for it though ... Must ... get ... to ... MOC ... instead :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Yeah ... I've been thinking about that. I figured that a lighthouse itself probably doesn't need a defense system, but once I start builing the port and foundry around it, that's when some major defense mechanisms will start falling into (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact