 Castle / 1109
1108  |  1110
Subject:
Holy over-priced, Batman!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:39:35 GMT

There's a stunning discrepancy I've noted, and I'm sure I'm not the only one,
but yoiks, it's a doozy.

6094 Guarded Treasure: 101 pcs, $19.99 (CAD)
6095 Royal Joust: 99 pcs, $29.99 (CAD)

Am I the only one here who finds this out to lunch?  I've got 1 of each, and
while I'm getting a whole bunch more of 6094 (It's the best of the new bunch,
piece-wise, I suspect), There's no way I'm paying that freaked out price for
another 6095.

Didn't a bigger box use to mean a bigger set?

<sigh>

And while I'm on the topic of boxes... bring back the flip-top lid!  I *like*
being able to see inside the box and find out what the piece selection is, not
to mention the extra box art.

Ok, enough ranting for today.
:)

James