 Castle / 11051
    Feedback for custom minifigs —Erik Johnson
   I have a bunch of custom castle minifigs but have had no feedback on them save for my wife and the few people I've sold them to. I would just like to know what some hardcore castle afficianados would say about them. Here are a few examples: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —James Stacey
     I think they are fantastic (I had a couple of questions to ask you but your brickbay store answered them for me) So are you going to sell the stickers seperately :) James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) I think the designs are excellent! Have you considered selling sticker sheets and letting people customize their own army? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Magnus Lauglo
     Awesome! Your best stuff is much nicer than some of the factions that lego has put out. I agree with Pawel, sticker sheets would be awesome. Magnus (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Jason Spears
     (...) Your stuff looks really nice. Clean work. The base color, mixed with the white as you have it is really striking. Do you have a stroyline for these guys? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Leonard Hoffman
   heya erik very nice stuff.. the stickers look really well done and look nice as well. however, one thing i would like to see is larger animals on the shields and breastplates. the only way i know who is a phoenix is that you say what they are. the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Erik Johnson
     Thanks everyone for your comments. One comment was that they are still a little pricy to amass a huge army. To remedy that, I have started to list them sans equipment for about $2. However, the overwhelming comment was "sell just the stickers". (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —John P. Henderson
      (...) Hi EJ, looking at the figs in your store, some of the descriptions say to see the Brickbay homepage for more information, but I did not find any further information on such. Is there a particular link that I could be directed to? All in all I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —John Carroll
     First let me say wow these are great. The sticker sheet idea is good but I agree with John that I'll probablly just buy a few figs. a suggestion. You should also sell the shields and flags seperatly. John making a purchase now and hoping that there (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback for custom minifigs —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) I agree, I like the griffin design a lot, but the pheonix and espcially the bear could be bigger. You could also add chevrons, lilies and cross bands and stuff. Also, some of the shields seemed to be in a colour between red and orange, and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)