 Castle / 11050 (+20)
  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

Hello Lenny. Thank You for posting about my Ogres. I have as you said "fallen in love with Marc Nelson, Jr's design" so i built acouple,I got the idea to use a knight helmet on my 2nd Ogre from Anthony Sava, and i thank him for it :D. I have just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Feedback for custom minifigs

I have a bunch of custom castle minifigs but have had no feedback on them save for my wife and the few people I've sold them to. I would just like to know what some hardcore castle afficianados would say about them. Here are a few examples: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

I think they are fantastic (I had a couple of questions to ask you but your brickbay store answered them for me) So are you going to sell the stickers seperately :) James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

Congratulations on your rediscovered collection! (...) I have 6 Crusaders and 6 Black Falcons like this. Very irritating now. I always assumed they faded because I used to make the guys "swim" in sinks, paddling pools etc as a child, and never dried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

I've got loads of crossed axe guys like this. I think its due to the gold paint used not liking handling. I didnt dunk too many of mine in water, but it happened all the same. You'll find it just rubs off over time. It'll be interesting to see if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) I think the designs are excellent! Have you considered selling sticker sheets and letting people customize their own army? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Tim, I really like the helmet you built for the first ogre. Very cool! Glad you liked the ogre. -Marc Nelson Jr. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

Awesome! Your best stuff is much nicer than some of the factions that lego has put out. I agree with Pawel, sticker sheets would be awesome. Magnus (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) Re-released Guarded Inn minifigs? Are they re-releasing the whole set or just the minifigs? Thanks Ian (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) just (...) the whole set - check out set 10000 - both on LUGNET and on shop.lego.com :) Dan (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) Your stuff looks really nice. Clean work. The base color, mixed with the white as you have it is really striking. Do you have a stroyline for these guys? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) I almost fell over when I saw Ian's question! Well, welcome to LUGNET, and go buy yourself a 10000--$24.95, available now. :) LFB (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

heya erik very nice stuff.. the stickers look really well done and look nice as well. however, one thing i would like to see is larger animals on the shields and breastplates. the only way i know who is a phoenix is that you say what they are. the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Very Cool! (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) (URL) about the abysmal quality of my digital camera's images. Still, you can at least make out my own alterations to the design as given. The head is static because of the beard but could be done differently. Great idea those arms and legs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

I know this reply is several months late, but I just caught the thread about the survey page in the highlighted news... Looks like a fun moment of distraction.... :) (My answers are focused only for Castle, elsewise they'd vary greatly.) (...) King (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Marc, Thank You. It took me alittle while to think of how to make him a helmet. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yes, another chapter.

Yes, another chapter to add to the Chronicles of Ikros. Chapter 23: The Babble Chalice. I must thank Marc Nelson Jr. for the giant (ogre) design. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle sets for sale

Hey people, i have got hold of many castle sets which are all in great condition but with out their boxes. All have instructions. List and prices as follows: Royal Knights: 6090 - great condition all pieces and instructions. £45 6078 - good (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

Bruce, Very nicely done... The sets are simple, but they are very effective. I really liked the river crossing, with the flood/wave. Well done. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> To: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact