 Castle / 10988
Re: Best set for castle that is out now ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:22:06 GMT

Hey, everybody.

my View on the best set for castle out is the Hogwarts castle, hagrid's hut,
and the no, brainer, guarded inn. Here is why:

Hogwarts: It is a huge castle, you get great minifigs like Hagrid and
Dumbledore, the body armor... Plus all the cool castle pieces and a
Gryffindor shield.

Hagrid's Hut: i like the circular roof thing, the walls are cool, and comes
with the thre best Hary Potter 'figs, Hagrid, Dumbledore, and (well, he's
technically not a minifig) Norbert the baby dragon.

Guarded Inn: Duh. Four castle walls, tudor wall, damsel hat, crossed-axe
crusader torsos, breastplate torso, I could go on and on.

Well, that's my view. Peace
the chinchilla