 Castle / 10982
10981  |  10983
Subject:
Best set for castle that is out now ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:26:05 GMT

Ok - simple question for everyone:

What is the best set out right now for castle fans?  Bulk ordering excluded ...
Now by best set, I have in mind a set that you get the most amount of
useful parts for the best price.  A ratio :)

A while back, I would have said that the Sith Infiltrator got the award.  Even
farther back, the Robo Raptor would have gotten the nod.

So here are my two sets:

1)  10000 - the Guarded Inn.  Not a shocker, but at $25.00, it's a good deal.
Its downside is that you won't find it on sale anywhere.  That has to be
factored in ...
2)  7184 - MTT - good mix of slopes, plates, and bricks.  If they go down to
$30.00, I will get quite a few ...

Other than that, there is a shortage of really good sets out there to just
bust up for parts.  I have yet to fall in love with Harry Potter sets ...

Let me know what you think,

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/