 Castle / 1095
Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  I don't think that is available yet.  And, apparently that picture was
not supposed to debut so soon, as we've been told, and they would prefer
we didn't discuss it.

When did they say we couldn't discuss it?  I doen't remember reading that.

It was in one of the groups I don't normally read - Lugnet.dear-lego, I
think.   The only person from TLC who communicates with AFOLs through Lugnet
openly, reprimanded the people who posted preview scans and those who linked
to the preview scans. A big discussion (fight, if you prefer) broke out
about what TLG's rights were regarding scans and all types of hullabaloo.
Thats the cause of my awkward post yesterday.  I think the best thing is
just to let that whole thing die and get on with more enjoyable discussions.
It doesn't look like we will get kicked off Lugnet for talking about the new
sets after all.  Thats a good thing!  We seem to have the info nailed down.
If anyone happens to have better pics of 4807 and 4801, my mailbox is open.

Yeah, I've been reading those.  Brad Justus never said we couldn't discuss
them, though (at least, not to my knowledge).  Since nothing has been said,
discussions are fair game as far as I am concerned.

Jeff