 Castle / 1093
Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  I don't think that is available yet.  And, apparently that picture was
not supposed to debut so soon, as we've been told, and they would prefer we
didn't discuss it.

When did they say we couldn't discuss it?  I doen't remember reading that.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message ...

I didn't write down the name or umber, but I think it was called 'Defense
Archer'.  It included the Castle 'fig that is shown in the LEGO Club ad -
brown moustache, the new 'kettle' helm, and a chainmail print on the torso.
I think this fig is also in King Leo's Castle and is a prisoner in the
Bull's Attack set.  The set looks to be about the size of a polybag, but I
think they usually box them in Europe.

Yeah, it is set 4801 Defense Archer, but it comes with the black mustached
guy, not the brown mustached guy.

Jeff