 Castle / 10400 (+20)
  Re: Timelines

(...) Hmmmmm, I am pretty sure that "Harry Potter" takes place in our times. They have cars and everything. Sounds like it could have been in the 1970's+ Maybe the books would release a date in one chapter.... I am pretty sure its in our time (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Night Raid!

(...) Anthony, I *finally* sat down and read the whole thing. The entire Chronicles of Ikros. Whew, long read! But, after reading it all...I want more! This is an excellent story with well developed characters; a true epic. Amazing work. Please keep (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Timelines

(...) I agree. A British car buff familiar with Ford products may be able to pin it even more accurately because the Weaselys (in book 2) have a Ford Anglia that is referred to as "old" and "rusty" but not "antique". A cursory search in Google seems (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Well, the roof on the "first house" picture looks a lot like Chris Maddison's roof. The roof on your newer houses looks like a cross between his and Kyle Peterson's roof. Is it movable? (Chris' roof is very play-oriented while Kyle's is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) links to people's micro creations. The space people and mecha guys use it quite often, but there's only so many castle-oriented microfig stuff (Colditz comes to mind, Barbara Sproat's ninja stuff, and a few others). That treefort is waaaaay (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks Shiri! (...) definitely, but there's only so many castle-oriented microfig stuff (...) Thanks, - I love the way you used those (...) The chain links would also work for a rope bridge or something too, did I say that outloud? and it all (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Timelines

Actually, in the second book, The date is revealed.. the story for the second book takes place around 1991, which means the rest would be the following years. Later! -Jay (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

(...) I JUST finished reading that one, what chapter? Can't believe I missed it! (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJ0qsp.MG9@lugnet.com... (...) They (...) its (...) Anglia (...) search (...) 1960s... (...) There are still a few on the road so it doesn't really date it any more accurately than (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Timelines/Monkeys

***...***Looks like it’s happing All Over Again… (...) Is Harry Potter and his world- Town? Castle? (...) Perhaps it’s a Town-Castle hybrid set in the present... (((Yet this seemed to have fallen upon deaf ears, or blind eyes…))) (...) Sounds like (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Timelines/Monkeys

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes: <Stuff I snipped...'nuff said!> Now look here...I don't have to take this abuse from you...I've got hundreds of people lined up to abuse me! "Eye-bitin' monkey"...SHEESH! 8?P Matt *hee-hee* (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Night Raid!

(...) Anthony, for weeks I've been waiting for that chapter, and the next, and next, and next...I look forward to being able to do so. I guess the fact that your story is so capturing and interesting makes me go mad over it! (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Timelines/Monkeys

(...) I have no idea how I got sucked into this conversation. None of the named posts reference me, nor have I posted before in this thread. It's a complete mystery! Maybe the monkey's done more damage than Richard thought--it's preying upon the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser' (i know!)

oh i know! daravon is the traitor against ulmerad! or at least garalt thinks so, and rightly he should. daravon is an icky icky person, who's heart pumps not blood like yours and mine, but a thick black ooze. peace -lenny (...) several (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter sets & prices

I assume the "Final Challenge" is the mirror of Erised? - Sean (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Timelines

(...) I'd like an answer to this as well, Lar! I'll be finished with Chamber of Secrets before sunrise and I'm certain I didn't see a date. Anyone have a page number that proves this? -Dave (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

Okay, I'm not going crazy, however... I just asked my lil' sis( a HUGE HP fan) about the date, and she agreed with me about the date being correct. However, she doesn't think it's in the second book. I'm currently scanning all four books to find the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  I'm Back (hope you remember me)

Hi Everyone, My name is Cj Catuogno I used to post here a while ago and i also had my own lego castle minifig site. about one year ago my computer crashed and i couldnt afford to get it fixed. I scrounged up the money and i finally got back online. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm Back (hope you remember me)

(...) Welcome back, CJ! I don't really recall conversing with you, but my memory is fuzzy when it comes to people I meet. Regardless, I'm glad you've been able to get yourself back online and look forward to seeing some of your creations! Let the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) No, the roof isn't movable -- it simply pops off the house, only held onto the house by a few 1x2 1 stud plates. I tried doing a movable roof with my first house attempt, but couldn't figure out which hinge would be better for the job & how (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact