 Castle / 10401
Re: Night Raid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 04:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well folks, I got anxious, so I'm releasing the first chapter of this newest
update to my story before the other two are finished.  The other two chapters
will be coming sometime in the next week, so fear not.

So, I am proud to give you:

Chapter 17 of the Chronicles of Ikros - The Search for the Stone

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

Anthony, I *finally* sat down and read the whole thing.  The entire
Chronicles of Ikros.  Whew, long read!  But, after reading it all...I want
more!  This is an excellent story with well developed characters; a true epic.

Amazing work.  Please keep it up!
-Chris