 Castle / 10407
Re: Timelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:08:02 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jason Cicchini writes:
Actually, in the second book, The date is revealed..

I JUST finished reading that one, what chapter? Can't believe I missed it!

the story for the
second book takes place around 1991, which means the rest would be the
following years.