 Castle / 10370 (+20)
  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Now *that* is one of the coolest crossovers I've ever seen! Awesome! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoverthing Entry

(...) Call out the dogs! Another one got over the Castle wall!! ;] Hehe, this is great! I especially like the ladder. Hey, in what "modern" set can we still get those crystal balls, if any? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Peasant's cottage

Since my terrible attempt at making a peasant's cottage [1] for our Columbus gathering, earlier this month: (URL) decided to rebuild it, add windows, clean up the color scheme, then create a 2nd one with a loft & moveable wall to better get at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) Well how do you know the Castle design wasn't based on an unreleased Space design? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." and all that ;] Before Castles were built, before any life inhabited the Earth, and before there was Earth (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  New LDRAW/MLCAD shields (from set 0383 Knights Tournament)

For those interested, I just uploaded 3 'new' shield dat files: (URL) apologies if this is not the way to 'cross-post'. When I tried, I got a 'lugnet.castle does not accept dat files' message. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Absolutely great! I can just picture that being in one of the old Lego Idea books (like 200). A great crossover. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Here’s an interesting site with a variety of weapons... Special attention is to be paid to the section that lists the medieval helms. (URL) a good source for the proper design names of weapons and holds a variety (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

(...) Clay -- that's a great site! As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort put into the land of Hyalica. I really like the building (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Michael - Those are all sweet! I like the accessbility you built into the houses. I mean what good is having a house that is detailed (1) if you can't .see. the detail inside, right? For some reason, I really like the maiden with the tan (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Well folks, it's about that time again. Time for a teaser. I figured, you know, between harry potter, the gathering, and the isle of mist, you all were just totally bored without these things 8-) So here you go, one ready made short teaser picture. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Hmmmmm... What could be happening here? I'll take a couple of guesses: 1. Ol' Davavon's quite unhappy about Garalt becoming a Dragoon. 2. Daravon decides to join Garalt on his journey. 3. Or for the sake of entertainment for the royal family, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

your site looks very interesting, well thought out, and very cute. i can hardly wait to read more chronicles or to see more of your creations. something i especially like is how you treat the 'undead armies.' the stories behind them, the so-called (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) These are WAY cooler than I think most people realize. Paul Maxwell just sent me these pics -- (URL) forgive the cross posting, I just thought some castleheads would dig these too. The first and third images show some cool stuff besides the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  a small treefort

Hello castle heads! Been a very long time since I've posted here, but anyways microfig treefort, just wanted to find a use for my remaining technic links, looked perfect as a ladder so that's what I did. (URL) would be appreciated... -Geordan- (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Geordan, What a COOL fort. I really like it! The idea is really cool and the shape is totally awesome! Great job! Have you thought of using that model as a basis for a minifig scale fort? (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks Matt, (...) Thanks Have you thought of using that (...) not a bad idea there, although I've really phased out of the whole castle world, switched to building mechs/spacecraft etc. So I don't think that that will be a reality any time (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Sweet! I love seeing the microfig stuff. It totally blows me away what people can do at this scale. thanks, James (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks James! I don't usually build in microfig, minifig is my liking, but the chain links semed perfect as a rope ladder to a small castle or something, but a treefort seemed more logical. (...) No way, Thank YOU! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

Ken Bailey (big thanks) sent me pictures of my castle of which the images have been lost for almost 4 years. It was built back in '97 in the days of RTL, here's the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact