 Castle / 1005 (+20)
  Re: 600dpi scan of Female Knight, From 2000 Catalog

(...) Wow! That's probably the cheapest you'll be able to get castle babes nowadays! Seeing as how the Maiden's cart goes for like $80, the Guarded Inn goes for around $150, and King's Mountain Fortress goes for about $100.... so paying $90 for TWO (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) No matter how many times I see it... I still find it amazing that the 'figs can smile as they're being decapitated, captured, tortuered, etc. They just have such a positive attitude! DaveE (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes: <Snipped great review> (...) What color gems did it come with? I can't tell from the box. Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

As I always suspected, the Knights of YellowCastle are bloodthirsty jerks! Thankfully, I have no Yellowcastle b******s in my collection, they might corrupt the other generally happy minifigs. Well done, even better on a T1 connection... O, and stick (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) That is so cool! Wonderful! I've been thinking about doing something like that. You have a snappy sense of plot and story-telling, and seeing the 6075 and 6081 play a role warmed my heart. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) I have one, and you can bet that now my own black knight legion is going to keep a CLOSE watch on him. (...) I found the lettering to be a bit hard to read in places, but I didn't take the time to figure out why, because, after all, I could (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

Very nice indeed Thomas! I have to say that this, the first major attempt by TLC at the Castle series (1982), was in many ways better than the later grey/black castle sets. Although yellow was not the best color to use for castles, it doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(...) Trans-green, trans-red, trans-blue, and I think trans-yellow. For the sake of clarity I have to mention that these are 1x1 round plates ('dots') and *not* the crystal-shaped Adventurer/Ninja gems. J (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(...) D'oh! I was hoping to get some more gems in different colors. *Sigh* Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(...) But of course! Ze color shall be... GREEN! At least in 6091! I posted a huge description of it this morning... it's somewhere in lugnet.castle... to lazy to find it... DaveE (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  2000 castle sucks