 Castle / 1018
Re: New castle! Huge pieces abound!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

6026 - King Leo: Wow. This set didn't even contain an instruction manual! The
tower consists of a mighty 4 pieces-- a 4x3x6 tower, a 1x2 grey brick, and 2
1x1 grey bricks! Alternate models galore! Just THINK of the possibilities
with 4 whole pieces! ... sorry... being overly sarcastic... can't help it...
still annoyed with castle sets.... grrrr....
DaveE
Everytime I look at 6026 I think they should have called it "Royal Outhouse".
I think that guard is there so the King can do his business in private.
Julie

ROFL!  I'll never think of it the same way again...

Heehee!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/