 Castle / 998
Re: New castle! Huge pieces abound!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:28:11 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
4086 - Axe Cart: What can I say? I didn't need the directions to put it
together, I just built it from the box's picture... It's pretty
self-explanitory... although there was a piece I had never seen before-- we've
all seen the 1x2 plates that have the upward facing 'hook' on one side (bent at
90 degrees)... but this one has a 1x4 plate with a downward facing hook! (it's
in red)... think that's the first time I've seen it... is it a new piece?

Nope. The newer pirate ships use this to attach the spars to the masts.
I just bought a horde from MA12 so I can convert all my pirate ships to
studs up spars (so figs can stand on them).

Hm, now if I can find red 1x4 plate w/towball, I could make red spars
for the red/dark grey Black Seas Barracuda I'm planning on building.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com