 Castle / 999
Re: New castle! Huge pieces abound!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:28:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
... although there was a piece I had never seen before-- we've
all seen the 1x2 plates that have the upward facing 'hook' on one side (bent • at
90 degrees)... but this one has a 1x4 plate with a downward facing hook! (it's
in red)... think that's the first time I've seen it... is it a new piece?

No. This piece most notably appeared in Pirate ships, among others. You can
also find it in some Town sets.