 Castle / 1005
Re: 600dpi scan of Female Knight, From 2000 Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:46:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
40 bucks per woman, and enough free LEGO pieces to build a castle! :)

Steve
I don't actually remember the price of the 6091 castle, I'm guessing.

Wow! That's probably the cheapest you'll be able to get castle babes nowadays!
Seeing as how the Maiden's cart goes for like $80, the Guarded Inn goes for
around $150, and King's Mountain Fortress goes for about $100.... so paying $90
for TWO women! WOW! (I have no idea how expensive it is to get the forest
wench, but I't gotta be more than $45 for that set!)... oh wait... I guess you
can get a Willa the Witch for cheap... but I call that she doesn't count!

DaveE