 Castle / 990
Re: 600dpi scan of Female Knight, From 2000 Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, Steve has confirmed the fact that the Knight is Female, but here is a
600dpi scan I made of her, from the 2000 Catalog:
< http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/ >

Legotaku(1) Jeff

1 - WooHoo!  New Word!  :)

Delicious! I like her a lot!  That new castle set will be worth it partly
because of her AND the princess.  Two lego women in one set (besides any town or
city things)!  Bout damn time, Lego!

Mike