 Castle / *21667 (-20)
  A Tree (New pictures)

Fellow AFOLs, long ago, I decided to build a Lego tree. In contrast to the usual christmas trees available from Lego this tree should be of proper size and proportions to fit into a given scenario. A first attempt led to the basic building (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

(...) Well, Brad Pitt was so dedicated to his role as Achilles that he even went and tore his left achilles tendon! But seriously, I expect it to rank right up there with Gladiator. Fun popcorn movie, overhyped, probably get some Oscars...but still (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Wizard's fire spell

(...) Not at all, but it sounds pretty interesting. (...) Heh, one would think this would have been the first thing that this technique was used on. (...) I found that two were way too large, one was just the right size but flared open so it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Theed Palace Hallway

Take out all the tan, replace with dark grey, add some dino tails, imprison all the figs, and you'd have yourself one fine Jade Empire prison moc. Keep up the good work! --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mycenae

This is a group of Mycenaean buildings such as might appear in Agamemnon's citadel. The battlement was actually intended for Troy (and adapted from CCC). All prototypes for further refinement. The buildings would all be flat on top. The battlements (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Wizard's fire spell

Done that almost two years ago with this. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Hi there, Do tell more about what city you worked on! I just constructed 3 small Mycenaean houses based on Peter Connolly's illustration of Agamemnon's citadel in _The Greek World of Odysseus_. I had not realized how rich this book was, having read (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: X-Pod Dragons

(...) SNIP (...) These are really cool (i meant to post this right away, but forgot, then it just popped into my head). I really like the green one, it reminds me of the cartoon dragon in the Pete's Dragon Disney movie. great job on both! Jeff (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Theed Palace Hallway

Check this latest MOC from our (URL) homepage.> An MOC that's a cross over between Castle and Star Wars. I've been planning to do a Theed Palace but couldn't decide on how large it was going to be and if I could get the correct look and scale of it. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Mark Williams" <Markwms@covad.net> wrote in message news:HwLGtL.21Bv@lugnet.com... (...) landscape (...) look (...) grass a (...) Thanks Mark. you are right, the grass needs to be defined more againt the rocks rather than being flush. I may well (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Henry's House

The (URL) alphabet project> continues. H is for Henry's House (URL) Henry is www.classic-castle.com's unofficial mascot. He is currently traveling around the world to visit different cc members and I thought he needed a permanent residence for when (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Name for set 1960 and value pack info

Please update the name, and possibly the category, for set 1960: 1960 Dragon Masters Adventure Pack: 6020 + 6043 (US:~1993?) Source: (URL) to castle, since there has been some discussion of this set there. (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hi Kevin, Welcome back. I also look forward to your new moc's. Living in an 800 year old town sounds like great inspiration :) Its always nice to have castle fans return. Ben E. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hey Kevin, Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing new creations from you. BTW, I don't know if you've been lurking, but it doesn't look like you've posted in the past year. Be sure to check out www.classic-castle.com, which has grown up during your (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

(...) Welcome back, Kevin Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

(...) Does this mean that in some future we might also expect to see a new custom set from your hand? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

(...) Very nice. He's huge compared to a minifig, but has that adolescent feel to him, which makes you wonder how big he will eventually get. He facial features are so expressive. Good work. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Well, I do not know much about the movie, heard about it first here. Yes, thousands of remakes, on big screen and little stupid box. Scrounging up somewhat authentic minifigs will be kind of hard, the closest I can think of are the knights with the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

About Troy... I'm not sure about the movie -- I hope it doesn't suck -- but I have been following the comic _Age of Bronze_ for some years and prefer that for references for MOCs. Eric Shanower uses every real detail he can get, while trying to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Back Building

Hiya everyone.... I've just got back to Australia after living for a year in the UK... so just getting back into my lego now.... brushing off the dust and getting back to building. After living in an 800 year old town in England for a year, I have (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact