 Castle / *21042 (-20)
  Wall Construction and Final Confrontation at the Cracks of Doom

Hi all, Here are two more entries for the Classic-Castle.com contest. The first is for the "CCC Wall Buildings" category and it is people building a CCC wall The two figures by the shed are the foreman and a merchant. The others are working on the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair

(...) Notice in the last couple pics that you can see the minifig versions next to them, the black and green have new visors. Which is frickin cool. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: house and siege tower

(...) Thanks. I was very happy with how it turned out. I debated whether the slats should be horizontal or vertical. I'm not sure which would be more historically accurate, but it turned out that it was much easier to construct this with horizontal (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: house and siege tower

(...) Thanks, James. Originally the second floor didn't come apart easily like that, but I went back and put in the tiles so it would easily come out so you could get to some of the details on the first floor. (...) Thanks. I used that idea of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:HrJDE3.21nG@lugnet.com... (...) out in (...) Is it true these sets have cardboard shields? Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

These are out in the shops now .. no need to rely on fuzzy pics (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado "Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair

Castle Enthusiasts, Action-Figure.com has posted a few pictures of the large figures coming out in the new Knights Kingdom Theme. View the pictures at: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

(...) floor of the house - the 1x1 yellow round plates are a nice touch. I also like the symmetry of the Joust which is disrupted by the asymmetric house in the background. Finally, I'm glad that you have stairs going up to the battlement - it's an (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: house and siege tower

(...) I really like the fact that you made the siege tower out of brown bricks. It's the closest emulation of what a real tower might look like. The tiles you used on the front and the sides are great representations of boards that would have been (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

(...) Finally got a chance to scope this out (after a very enjoyable chat with the creator last nite over at classic-castle)... Way cool! I think my fave touches are the reminder that you don't have to use split at the baseplate seams to do opening (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: house and siege tower

(...) It's hard to reach adult hands into a normally hinged building :) (...) creation. I like your battering ram too by the way :) For those who haven't seen it: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

Hi Bryan, Thanks for the compliments! (...) Not sure about this, but I would guess it has been done before. The shop was built to the clasic-castle.com city wall standard, which in my interpretation requires a 32x32 baseplate. That's why it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

(...) Thanks. The 'propane tank' is just supposed to be another container. Something other than the standard barrel. Perhaps it could hold some 'knights' ale' or something :) James (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

(...) Very cool. But why is there a propane tank under the stairs? Aaron S (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  house and siege tower

Hi all, I've put up two entries for the contest on Classic-Castle.com. The first is a house. Not a lot of detail but I was happy with how the playability worked out--usually I'm building facades for the camera, so making it come apart so you can (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights' Shop and Joust

(...) Wow very nice - It's like two "structures" in one! You've packed a lot of details into the main building, such as the upper level balcony (where the maiden is standing). I also like the way you've incorporated the outer wall into the building, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Knights' Shop and Joust

My latest creation is the Knights' Shop and Joust. The shop is fully stocked and has everything a knight could want. Outside of the shop there is a tournament where knights can try out their new equipment. (URL) shop: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Classic Castle Chat with Jake McKee

(...) 6. Don't let him get of the hook of the colour issue ;-) Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  How'd I do?

Hey Pirate guys! I'm working on a new article for Classic-Castle.com - Volume 2 of my Torso Sticker article. This new article will include mainly non-castle torso designs and their variations, but designs that are still very usable in a castle (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Welcome new Lugnet Castle Curator...

(...) Thanks Ben for your support and help. I really do hope that you won't have to leave but if you will, I promise I'll try to keep it as update as you did all that time. Just wanted to say another thing to Matt, I tried several times to email you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact